I have been logged in the Internet for almost an hour it was all totally random. Quick visits on some blogs I follow (left a comment or two), quick look at new blogs I discovered, quick peeks at Twitterville (did about two tweets myself), then moved on to quick scanning of the e-mails that arrived in my in box from the last time I looked at it. Random. Totally random.
I meant to type a Thankful Thursday post last night, but fell asleep instead. It was a busy Thursday. Good busy but still busy enough for me to neglect posting on my blogs that day. Posting on my blogs has never been a burden for me, it’s more a relaxation actually. However, like what I mentioned in my previous posts, I need to guard myself and make sure I don’t neglect other important tasks in place of blogging.
Today is Prince Kuhio Day, a holiday on Hawaii. Hubby is off work. Kids are on Spring Break. I think I would use this time to “re-focus”. Speaking of re-focus, didn’t I just said this is a “Thankful Thursday” post? Before I continue to ramble I think it’s time to share my thankfulness or else I would get distracted again. So here’s a random list of the things I am thankful for this week:
1. Unemployment Benefits – this is making it possible for me to spend more time at home. A blessing in disguise so to speak.
2. Joe and Karen – Thankful for their friendship. I am sad to see them move far away. But I cannot be selfish – I think it’s the right move for them.
3. Husband – oh I whine about him every now and then, but when I really think about it God picked him perfectly for me. Iron sharpens iron so to speak.
4. Spring Break – enjoying it. Enjoying G and N
5. My family in the Philippines are doing well. I am thankful that my brother Joseph is blogging too so I get the updates from there
6. My brother and his family in LA are doing well. So thankful for my nephew Elijah – already a year old – wow!
7. Todd and Laura and their kids – nice to see Laura and the kids yesterday and nice to read Todd’s comments here every now and then.
8. For my Mac computer – loving it!
9. Sonny, the Italian Greyhound. This dog is getting spoiled and I’m the culprit!
10. For the Keplers
11. For the Spencers
12. Thankful that I am living on Maui.
So glad I am able to list some of the people and things I am thankful for. Now it’s time to face the day and continue to be productive.
For for thankful hearts, visit the hub for Thankful Thursday here.